Which is the best gaming PC under 40000 in India?
When it comes to a Gaming PC, the Budget plays a very important role in it. Today, we are going to discuss a Best Gaming PC under 40000 INR ( ryzen 5 1600 pc build ) which will provide you ultimate performance, Not only for gaming but also for Editing and Streaming. So, Keep reading.
Components for Best Gaming PC under 40000 :
|Processor||[amazon link="B06XNRQHG4" title="AMD Ryzen 5 1600 CPU" link_icon="none"/]||₹ 8,699|
|Motherboard||[amazon link="B07VB2BG3X" title="MSI B450M PRO-VDH Gaming Motherbard" link_icon="none"/]||₹ 8,750|
|RAM||[amazon link="B07PNW4Q3F" title="CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 8GB" link_icon="none"/]||₹ 4,050|
|Hard Drive||[amazon link="B0088PUEPK" title="Western Digital 1TB Internal Hard Drive" link_icon="none"/]||₹ 3,790|
|Graphics Card||[amazon link="B07ZKSZ5LF" title="ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1650 Super" link_icon="none"/]||₹ 14,999|
|Power Supply||[amazon link="B078Y44N73" title="Corsair 450W Certified Power Supply" link_icon="none"/]||₹ 2728|
|Cabinet||[amazon link="B0813C8PYB" title="Ant Esports Mid Tower Mesh Gaming Cabinet" link_icon="none"/]||₹ 3000|
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 CPU[amazon box=”B06XNRQHG4″]
The CPU we are going to use for this PC build is AMD Ryzen 5 1600. AMD Ryzen 5 1600 comes with 6 cores and 12 threads. The main reason of selecting a AMD Ryzen CPU is that in future you can easily upgrade your CPU with just a Simple BIOS update which is not possible in Intel. AMD Ryzen 5 can easily do Streaming + Gaming at the Same time. Also you can easily Overclock the CPU for better performance. The stock cooler of AMD Ryzen 5 1600 is better than Intel stock cooler. AMD Ryzen 5 1600 can easily provide you a better gaming experience at 2K with a better Graphics Card.
MSI B450M PRO-VDH Gaming Motherboard[amazon box=”B07VB2BG3X”]
- Supports AMD® Ryzen 1st and 2nd Generation/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors for Socket AM4
- Supports DDR4-3466(OC) Memory
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality.
- DDR4 Boost: Fully isolated, shielded and optimized DDR4 PCB design to give your DDR4 memory a performance boost.
- Turbo M.2: Delivering Speeds Up to 32Gb/s.
- EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot.
- PCI-E Steel Slot: Protecting VGA cards against bending.
- X-Boost: Software that auto-detects and allows you to boost the performance of any storage or USB device.
- Core Boost: With premium layout and fully digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
For Motherboard we are going to use MSI B450M Pro Gaming Motherboard. MSI B450M Pro has 4 Ram slots of DDR4 and supports upto 64 GB of Ram. Also, you can easily run AMD Ryzen 2700X and Ryzen 5 3600 Easly with just a single BIOS Update.MSI B450M Pro comes with 12 USB Slots and in-built WIFI support. Alternatively, if you want to save some Bucks, you can go for MSI B450M.
CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 8GB[amazon box=”B07PNW4Q3F”]
The Ram we are going to use for our PC Build is Corsair Vengeance LPX. For this Gaming PC under 40000 we will using two sticks of Corsair Vengeance LPX 8gb Ram. So total, we have 16Gb of Ram which is more than enough, to run almost every game available in the Market. Also, with 16 GB of ram you can easily edit your YouTube videos and also for streaming. You can easily overclock Corsair Vengeance to upto 2600 Mhz for maximum performance.
ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1650 Super[amazon box=”B07ZKSZ5LF”]
For Graphics card we are going to use Zotac GeForce GTX 1650 super. The main reason behind not using Zotac GeForce GTX 1650 is that it is a weak Graphics card, is not capable of Streaming. Zota GeForce GTX 1650 Super can easily help you to stream and play games smoothly. If you have a good ventilation system to you can overclock the Graphics Card.
Western Digital 1TB Internal Hard Drive[amazon box=”B0088PUEPK”]
Yes, here we are going to use an HDD instead of SSD because, within the same price range you can get a 128 GB SSD which easily gets filled up. If you are flexible with your budget you can go for a 240GB SSD.
Corsair 450W Certified Power Supply[amazon box=”B078Y44N73″]
To power up the CPU we will be using Corsair 450W power supply.
Ant Esports Mid Tower Mesh Gaming Cabinet[amazon box=”B0813C8PYB”] Coming to the Cabinet, the outer look of our build we will be using Ant Esports Mid Tower Mesh Gaming Cabinet. This Cabinet provides a good ventilation with 4 Fans along with RGb 3 in the front and one in the back. RGB of the cabinet can be easily controlled as per your choice. Also, the Cabinet gives you dedicated SSD Brackets.
Conclusion- Best Gaming PC Build Under 40000
This Gaming PC Build under 40000 can easily run Games at 1440 p. Also, you can easily edit your YouTube videos or live stream your game-play smoothly with this build. If you use a better graphics card, in future you can play games at 2K. This PC Build is highly up-gradable in future and also can be overclocked for more better performance.
Some PC Building Tips:
- DO NOT CHEAPEN OUT ON YOUR PSU.
- SSD’s are much faster than HDD’s but are a lot more expensive. A common tip is to get a 250gb SSD to put your OS and some files on, for that very fast boot time and general use, and place the rest of your games on the much larger HDD. Setting up this in your PC isn’t hard either, and there are plenty of guides online on doing that specifically. I upgraded from an HDD to an SSD, and boy, was it a difference.
- Optical drives are not really in use these days so perhaps opt for an external optical drive instead. When buying cases, you will actually find that a lot of good cases these days don’t actually have a space for an optical drive.
- Check if your motherboard has in-built wireless. A lot of motherboards these days do not have in-built wireless so you will have to fork out some more money for a wireless adapter. If your PC is close to your router, or you don’t mind using a really long Ethernet cable, then go crazy dude. Try to invest in getting a good wireless adapter (making sure that your router is pretty good too or it’s pointless) if you are looking to game without lag or watch videos easily, or to download games fast.
- Bottlenecks work both ways. If you’re getting a Pentium CPU, but pour all the money into a GTX 1070, then maybe you’ve chosen a bad pair. Sure, you’re still gonna game, and the 1070 is a beast, but… your Pentium is holding you back severely.
- Look for PC cases that match the size you’re looking for, and cross-check this with your motherboard size. A mini-ITX PC case will not fit a normal MSI B450 Gaming Plus motherboard. An EATX full-tower desktop case is going to be a behemoth if you plan to put it on top of your table.
- When buying Cases, do remember to check what kind of front-panel connectivity, fans, and air-flow you get.
- AMD’s Ryzen CPU’s trade blows with Intel, with the cheaper CPU’s bringing more bang for their buck, but Intel CPU’s sometimes being much better at gaming. However, for a lot of people, an AMD Ryzen CPU is perfectly fine. If you’re looking at AMD Ryzen CPU’s, go for the 2000 series as they seem to have worked out the kinks related to RAM.
- At a certain point, RAM Speed performance gains peter off. Good RAM doesn’t have to be ones that run at 3600 MHz. However, note that DDR3 and DDR4 RAM sticks have different DIMM slots.
If you have any queries or doubts you can ask in the comment section below.